Artificial Intelligence at the University of Southern Denmark
Research in AI, drones, robotics, health technology etc. at the Faculty of Engineering, SDU is conducted by the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute.
The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark is an internationally recognised research department. The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute combines expertise in artificial intelligence, statistical machine learning, and data science to improve people‘s health, and to protect our environment.
The institute has maintained a leading postition in robotics for more than two decades and also holds strong positions in artificial intelligence, health informatics and drones.
Research in AI at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute is conducted by the sections:
AI projects at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute
- Detection and presentation of bleeding events in the electronic health record
- Non-invasive detection, monitoring and prediction of epileptic seizures
- AI in picture analysis (CICA)
- Identifying patients at risk (PDWS)
- Screening of diabetic retinopathy
- Automatic audiogram classification
- AI for rheumatoid arthritis