This project focuses on
- developing computerised tools to identify significant displacements in patterns of health data so the general practitioners can be alerted that a specific patient must be examined for possible early cancer or serious disease,
- testing and validating the developed methods, and
- applying this new method to identify specific data results that indicate possible early cancer or serious disease.
- Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Research Unit of Clinical Epidemiology, Odense University Hospital
- Research Unit of General Practice, University of Southern Denmark