Below you will find details and contact information on many of the necessary resources when working with AI in healthcare.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, if something is missing or needs clarification.
Regional IT hosts the private cloud / onprem facilities for storage and processing. Furthermore, the department has numerous experts on legal issues, architects, project and product management that can be useful to your project.
Write an e-mail to Kasper Wamberg, Product Manager
The Danish Council on Data Ethics observes the technological developments and seeks to support the development in an ethically sound manner and observe the citizens' legal rights. The council participates in the public debate on digital solutions, data and artificial intelligence.
Visit The Danish Council on Data Ethics' website (in Danish).
Write an e-mail to email@example.com
OPEN assists health researchers in the Region of Southern Denmark with
- collection of data, database development, it-facilities and advice for both quantitative and qualitative research
- general advice on the inclusion of genetic data in research project and access to the Nationale Genome Center
- national health register data, data management and data analysis
- general advice and formalities regarding their research project
- quality control of clinical trials of medical devices, including artificial intelligence
- logistic biobank software for laboratories
Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Documentation and Business Intelligence manages data in the in the Region of Southern Denmark.
Write an e-mail to DOL@rsyd.dk
Visit the Research Health Data Gateway to find information and instructions to guide you through your application process when applying for access to health data.
If you have an idea for an AI project with CAI-X, please use the contact form below.