Get started with AI
AI in healthcare
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a game changer for the healthcare sector, and it will radically transform the way we work and the results we achieve. AI covers a wide range of new technologies based on advanced algorithms and learning systems.
- Supports faster and more uniform analyses
- Identifies signs of disease in medical images and allows faster diagnostics
- Supports early and more accurate diagnosis and treatment
- Increases involvement of patients and relatives in decision-making
- Increases the level of individualised treatments
- Streamlines administrative workflows
- Assists in repetitive jobs
Course: Elements of AI
If you want to know more about the basics of AI, the course Elements of AI provides just that. The course is a free online course in two parts developed by the University of Helsinki and the private company Reaktor and made available for all countries of the European Union by the European Commission.