Start: October 2019
End: December 2023
The project uses machine learning to analyse big data from previous medical history, including diagnosis codes, biochemical laboratory results and medical registration to find signals to distinguish who will get metastasis among men with prostate cancer.
The projects uses a range of data sets, including text mining of data from medical records – using 15 years of data when accessible.
- Department of Clinical Biochemistry and Pharmacology, OUH
- Department of Urology, OUH
- Applied Data & AI Science, The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute, SDU
- Research Unit of General Practice, SDU
- Brunak Group, University of Copenhagen